The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• excellent oral and written communication skills;
• skillful facilitation of both in-person and virtual meetings;
• an excellent understanding of the theory, principles and practices related to the community living sector;
• the ability to provide skilled guidance and oversight to contractors according to ILS’ governance framework, Provincial Standards and Accreditation Service Standards;
• the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team; and
• a commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.Coordinators function independently and frequently under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines. Applicants must be able to work flexible hours, including evening and weekend work as needed. If you have a passion for people and meet the qualifications for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of Carla Thiesen, Manager of Home Share & Adult Respite Services at email@example.com.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers