Would you like to work for a non-profit company that has 30 years on their plate of providing property management for BC’s affordable housing? COHO Management Services Society is not only BC’s largest provider of property management services to housing co-ops in BC, but we are also proud to be certified as a Living Wage Employer.
At the direction of the Manager of Field Operations, the Handyperson will provide onsite handyperson services to assigned Vancouver clients, as coordinated by the Maintenance Coordinator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Access and use of a reliable vehicle
- You must have your own basic tools
- Reliable and have excellent people skills
- Flexible and friendly and have a professional attitude
- Experience in email use and ability to use a company smart phone for communication
- Extensive handyperson skills and experience:
- basic plumbing & heating
- locks replacement
- drywall repairs
- routine electrical repairs
- routine appliance repairs
- caulking and grouting
- tile work
- suite cleaning
- grounds work
- roof and drain cleaning, when safe
- routine maintenance on building systems if required
To apply for this position please email a resume to the Manager of Field Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.